Etere at Broadcast Asia 200914 May 2009
Etere confirm its Leading Position in the Asian Market by Participating at the 14th Edition of the Asia’s Largest Broadcast Event
Etere, the most complete and versatile broadcasting solutions provider, is pleased to announce that will hold a stall at the Broadcast Asia 2009 International Digital Multimedia & Entertainment Technology Exhibition & Conference, with the purpose of illustrate why it has been consolidated as a worldwide leading supplier of new generation and cost effective software-based systems for Broadcasters, Production Houses, Content Providers and Media Companies.
You are invited to visit our stand for a detailed explanation of the benefits and capabilities of our software at the Singapore Expo,
Booth 7K3-03 - Italian Pavilion, from the 16th - 19th June 2009.
Among our wide range of broadcasting solutions we may highlight the following:
• Etere MAM, a highly effective digital content management solution that is designed specifically to streamline the process of ingest, indexing, storage and retrieval of digital assets. A centralized solution for handling digital content and its associated metadata, its effective implementation both increases operational efficiency and maximizes the return on investment of digital media. In a media rich archive, ETERE MAM simplifies the process of content management by streamlining the digital workflow allowing you to bring media content to the market faster and in multiple formats making sure all new media platforms are served with exceptional, frame accurate content.
• Etere Workflow, designed to achieve efficiency in the normal information processing of a TV station. Commercial orders, assets, schedules and all the steps involved after their creation can be easily organized and supervised to allow your company to reach a new level of excellence. Etere Workflow helps to plan and control the whole production process, managing and guiding users in the execution of each single passage of a work project and respects and compliments the underlying broadcasting system optimizing systems management, reducing operating costs and facilitating overall process management. Most importantly with ETERE workflow you have complete control over procedures, approval processes and overall system management.
• Etere Automation, a powerful, reliable and modular broadcasting system, able to enhance broadcasters’ potential in terms of functions and workflow design. Its unique approach combines in a single product realtime device control and media asset management, offering a powerful mix of solutions and capabilities.
• Etere HSM, the high-level application developed by Etere for archiving all video files present in your video servers, disks, tapes and many other devices, all these files have one thing in common: they need to be stored automatically in the most efficient way, Etere HSM go over this issue, it knows what material is needed where and when, and can manage where the file needs to be.
• Etere SNMP Console, has been completely re-designed. The console is also the Etere graphic configuration tool: creating a simple graphic you can describe how the system is connected, and how many object you have. Etere SNMP Console allows to insert Etere and non Etere devices as network switches, routers and firewalls. Each different connection (sdi, ethernet, gpi, rs422) has different color.
• Etere Traffic, an integrated commercial management system that looks after all aspects of commercial schedule planning from commercial contracts through to program rights management; from reservation of space to real-time schedule manipulation; from on-demand report generation to contract invoicing. Traffic is a comprehensive application that allows you to centralize your commercial planning and increase your revenue through space optimization and controlled scheduling. Automated scheduling tools and extensive data sharing result in reduced operating costs. The integrated nature of Traffic ensures information is always visible in real-time allowing for enhanced inventory management and optimal decision-making.