Etere Memory26 August 2011
Etere Memory is the transmission logger server fulfil legal recording with added function to Tag Content and search
Etere Memory is a software solution, inexpensive and easy to maintain. It runs on Windows XP, W7, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2. Etere Memory is an automatic and easy to use video logging system, effective in reducing expensive tape maintenance in terms of manpower and hardware. It uses standard technologies. Etere Memory is able to record all low resolution content that has been transmitted and therefore can keep track of everything that has run within a configurable time slot.
Etere Memory is the application developed by Etere to provide broadcasters with a reliable media logger capable to record and store all the transmitted contents in a low resolution format (Mpeg4/WMV), allowing them in this way, to keep track of everything that has run within a configurable time slot and as consequence, fulfil with broadcast recording laws. Etere Memory counts with two browsing interfaces; the first one has powerful capabilities to turn a selected video into sub-clips, insert time-code on it and send the final video to specialized departments; in the other hand, the second browsing interface is integrated in Etere Web and allows operators to check and download the legacy off air recording, including the possibility of partial restoring to retrieve specific parts of video. The interface is user friendly and provides information about the current recorded file size and the remaining free hard disk space. Etere Memory allows you to record and view clips at the same time with only a few seconds delay. Amongst the various features of Etere Memory, the following can be listed:
• Used capture board can be analogue or digital
• Unlimited number of simultaneous clients and data protection
• Recording properties such as video and audio encoding are fully customizable
• Custom Windows Media Profiles can be used for encoding
• Produced videos are time-code embedded
• Ensured quality of contents due to identification of black and freezed video
• Advanced redundancy, since files can be recorded besides locally, on remote servers
• Use of metadata to identify key parts of the video, and make its search easier
• Possibility of inserting audience data into logged video files
• Multiple programs view for marketing evaluations.