ETERE AT BROADCAST ASIA 201313 June 2013
Etere's partecipation to BroadcastAsia 2013, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, from 18th to 21th June, at booth 4B2-18, will be focus on latest integrated solutions. Etere announces that Fabio Gattari will be delivering a speech at the Conference on the 20th June at 1.30pm, providing a focus on MERP.
Etere will take part of the BroadcastAsia 2013 Exhibition (booth 4B2-18 Italian Pavilion) to showcase its innovative Etere software solutions for TV broadcasters and media companies to increase and maximize the broadcasting performance.
Etere will launch the last newsroom MAM integration: Nunzio. Etere Nunzio manages all story lifecycle, from the initial idea through to the broadcast. It helps the journalists with all the features they need to create and finish their jobs, its features are:
• easy to use, intuitive, speed, stable and fully customizable;
• strictly integrated with Etere MAM;
• flexible workflow;
• sophisticated rights management;
• powerful search and communication tools. Etere will demonstrate a fully integrated range of enterprise-level software modules, as: Media Asset Management, Archiving, Automation, Tapeless Reception, Air Sales, Broadcast Management, Scheduling, Transcoding and OTT Integration.
Etere focus on its unique approach Etere M.E.R.P. (Media Enterprise Resource Planning). that allows to build a flexible, scalable and customizable system capable of carrying out the entire media life cycle from production to ingest and playout, from archiving to content delivery in multiple formats for multiple purposes, under a fully tapeless/paperless and workflow-based a The enormous key benefits of MERP oriented solutions are:
• a flexible and powerful platform for a better and efficient management of the company's resources;
• a global workflow driven framework to manage all the business;
• metadata updated and shared in real-time. With Etere MERP your workflow becomes really ‘smooth and intelligent', like an orchestra maestro which merges the sound of each instrument in a wonderful music!
In order to arrange a meeting at this event, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
Etere a consistent system!