Etere Software Support Contract (EA1553)02 May 2018
The terms and conditions defined in Etere Software Support Contract (EA1553) govern the use of Etere Support Services.
1. Etere offers yearly to its customers a one-day free update/training course, to be held in Etere premises in order to provide a complete understanding of the system and therefore the solutions to basic operations. The aim of the course is to help the customer to ask technical questions adequately and thus receive the correct answers saving his/her time and money. The customer or who will attend the course on behalf of him/her, will be Etere’s reference contact so that we can work closely with the customer’s needs.
2. After consulting our website on the Internet www.etere.com, the customer may contact Etere and ask any questions about the Etere software program and receive an answer.
3. These questions must be performed via phone ( +65 6702 1772 +39 0733 9564), Skype (etere.etere) or e-mail (email@example.com). Etere will reply to questions within 4 working hours normally using e-mail (sending also a written copy required for record keeping purposes), through the reply Etere will either provide a solution to the problem or ask for further information if necessary.
4. Etere is committed to providing a professional and quality support service to resolve operational issues, suggest temporary workaround (if available and appropriate) and to report any potential bug to whom it may concern for fixing it.
5. Also, Etere will provide remote support (only Teamviewer 11 is supported) accessing directly the customer computers at no extra charges. This service is possible ONLY if there is a direct connection between support team computers and the customer computer, cascade connection or other non-direct access are not supported. Support team reserves the right to deny remote support, if the connection is not direct or it’s too slow to be used.
6. Etere software support is supplied 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
7. Etere software support is only supplied on the latest updated version (available for free on our web site to all customers who have subscribed the support contract). If an update has to be made on the latest released version or the customer is unable to download the updated version from the internet web site, Etere, on request and by pre-payment of the service, will send the software by courier.
8. Etere is not held responsible for any type of damages or damages caused due to loss of data, either by phone contact, IP/VPN connection or by an on-site technician. The customer, prior to asking for Etere support must make backup copies. In order to receive a better and faster solution to the problem, the customer must allow our technician to have full access to all manuals, disks and/or CD-ROMs of the original software, whether produced by Etere or by others.
9. Etere only provides support related to its own products. Problems related to third party software and its compatibility must be presented to the support of the third party software.
10. Etere only supplies support regarding platforms and operating systems recognised and authorised by Etere. An updated list is available on the web site, www.etere.com.
11. Support service is provided only to resolve problems and rebuild the initial state. New configuration, extension or new workflows are not included in support contract and must be purchased separately.
12. The Etere software support service cannot be sold separately but as a package on all modules bought by the customer.
13. In case the customer doesn't renew the Etere software support contract, the support service may be reactivated once pre-paid the 100% of the unpaid fee, to cover the Software upgrades and updates that customers are entitled to download with an active support contract. Software upgrades and updates cannot be deducted from the Etere support service contract.
14. Etere software support is only available to customers who are up-to-date with the annual fee and do not have debit towards Etere. The service will be suspended immediately each time there is a missed payment. As soon as payment has been received, service will be reactivated the following day.
15. The Etere software support contract has duration of 12 months otherwise noted.
16. The Etere software support contract can be renewed. Within 30 days prior of the expiry date, Etere will inform the customer of any variations to the contract for the following period.
17. In case of any controversy, the court of competent jurisdiction is that of Singapore.