Etere develops IP driver for Seachange Videoserver10 April 2001
Cooperation between Etere and SeaChange International has proven to be very productive.
Thanks to Etere Automation capability and flexibility, now SeaChange videoservers are controlled via IP and not through the use conventional RS 422 interfaces, thus eliminating the numerous and cumbersome cable connections.
Etere software engineers completed and tested the IP SeaChange driver in record time for the official introduction at the 2001 NAB.
- Simplicity and speed of IP connection
- Elimination of complex wiring
- System I fully controllable from any work station
- Elimination of all serial ports
- Increased speed of communication
- New Etere protocol allows 0 frame accuracy
ETERE and SeaChange: a powerful combination in TV Automation especially in the new environment of distributed architecture.