Etere at CEBIT Broadcast Cable & Satellite Eurasia30 October 2007
Etere worldwide company will show its software at the Cebit event Broadcast, Cable & Satellite in Istanbul
Etere worldwide company will show its software at the Cebit event Broadcast, Cable & Satellite in Istanbul from 22nd to 25th November 2007 at Booth n. F110 - Hall 9
At Broadcast, Cable & Satellite Eurasia 2007, Etere representative will illustrate the following features:
• Etere Automation: Etere Automation is the most powerful, the most scalar and the most reliable automation system among all systems offered on the market. It controls all those devices which are normally used in any station: videoservers, audio/video routers, master control/mixer video, logo generators, titlers, cart machines for automatic caching, VTRs and all necessary things for your TV. Its flexibility and modularity is adequate for stations of any size or type: national, regional, local, general, specialized,
single or multi-channel.
• Etere Traffic 17: it manages many of the business processes in the sales/traffic and programming areas, delivering competitive advantages through reduced operational costs and improve efficiencies. Etere will show the new commercial, document and rights management. Moreover, it’s completely integrated with browsing, web integration and the billing management.
• Etere HSM Enterprise: it’s able to manage all those archives in a single integrated environment, where the video is moved to be on time in the correct place, and with it a media cockpit which can show all the needed info on a single screen. It interfaces Etere Automation and the Etere MAM/Indexing system directly with the tape library, making it easy to use and offering an unbeatable performance.
• Etere MAM: the end-to-end software to manage both digital media assets and their delivery on multiple platforms in real time. MAM ingests, handles, exchanges and indexes digital contents in every possible way, taking care of data transmission and storage at the same time.
• Etere Web Publishing is your archive system as a Multiformat source. With it you can: define multiple encoding/transcoding profiles, link profiles to destinations, create groups in your archive, link uniform delivery profiles and create distribution lists.
Representative attending the exhibition:
Marco Taddei : EMEA Sales Manager