Etere Support via Skype15 March 2011
Etere adds Skype as support connection tool. Skype is a free software, downloadable and easy to install, it allows performing calls between Skype clients for free, providing a sound quality that is usually the same as a conventional phone call.
Etere has added Skype to the wide range of its services support. Why not to offer this free tool to the customers?
Skype is a free software, downloadable and easy to install, it allows performing calls between Skype clients for free, providing a sound quality that is usually the same as a conventional phone call. The brilliant innovation of Skype has made communicating easier and has broken down a number of barriers such as distance, time and money. Calling anyone, anywhere on Skype is free when they are on Skype too. Etere is always in step with the time and always ready to offer its customers new solutions reinforces its Support Service, that’s why now, Etere’s customer can add the ‘etere.etere’ contact to their Skype address list. The Etere customer service offers a comprehensive services portfolio including:
- 24/7 service with engineers permanently at customer disposal in the office, avoiding mobile phone.
- One single worldwide centre that concentrates on and improves problem solving.
- Unlimited and immediate VPN connection to deal with the problem Etere works directly with the customer PC as it has direct connections.
- Send your questions at any level to our technical Support Engineers, which due to a hand to hand work with a staff of highly specialized Developer Engineers is able to give a 360-degree assistance.
- Software upgrades included. Now, Etere customers can use also Skype!!!