Imparja Chooses Etere for the New Facility10 June 2008
Etere is pleased to announce that its software solutions have been chosen by Imparja.
“Imparja” is a private and fully commercial television company registered in Alice Springs, 18 Leichhardt Terrace, Northern Territory, Australia. Imparja claims to be unique in the world, since is totally owned and controlled by Northern Territory and South Australian Aboriginal shareholders, who have never requested nor received a dividend, preferring to invest any profit back into the development of the company. Etere is pleased to announce that Etere Automation have been chosen by Imparja in 2007 to manage, control and send on air the entire programming of its television channel named “Imparja TV” which then went on-air in 2008. Indeed Imparja has moved into its new facility in may 2008 and due to its Etere-based structure, has started broadcasting digital television to an audience of over 430,000 people. The software solutions provided by Etere to carry out Imparja’s television broadcasting have implemented and integrated the following functions in the system:
• A completely distributed fault-tolerant Automation system,
• Live and scheduled Recording with time delay capabilities,
• Media Management to organize, store and retrieve video assets,
• Simplification and centralization of the overall system functioning, due to the use of fully customized Workflows.
• A fully integrated Web service to manage assets remotely, allowing even a low resolution browsing. Imparja has fully relied on Etere to control the entire station network which is mainly composed by the following broadcasting equipment:
• 4 Omneon media decks,
• 1 disk archive from Hitachi,
• 1 master control Nvision,
• 1 deko1000 from Avid,
• 4 Final Cut Pro.
IMPARJA - Asset Management for Commercial Orders.pdf
Etere, a multi-market broadcast system.pdf
Imparja has fully relied on Etere to control the entire station network which is mainly composed by the following broadcasting equipment: ■ 4 Omneon media decks, ■ 1 disk archive from Hitachi, ■ 1 master control Nvision, ■ 1 deko1000 from Avid, ■ 4 Final Cut Pro.