Etere MERP at NAB 201213 April 2012
Etere will show its total range of software solutions for end-to-end multimedia workflows and invites you to visit the Booth N1205 to learn about our latest developments.
From broadcasting to broader-casting, the NAB Show is the premier event for content professionals who share a passion for bringing content to life on any platform — even if they have to invent it. Attendees from around the world come to the NAB Show to discover new emerging media technologies that may have an immediate or future impact on their businesses. Etere, a leading global provider of broadcasting solutions, announces that it will be exhibiting at the NAB show a set of all its solutions making a special focus on Etere MERP, the show will be held on April 16th to 19th 2012 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas. During the four-days exhibition, Etere will showcase the most comprehensive products in the broadcasting industry at the show with one-to-one demonstrations of its latest news. The Etere’s participation will be focused on Etere MERP (ERP technologies with rich media extension), a complete solution for Media Asset Management, IT Based Playout, MTX , Work Order Management, Speech to Text, Automation, Air Sales, Time Delay, Ad Insertion, BMS, News Automation, Media Integration, Archiving, HSM, Media Indexing, Scheduling, Programs Management, Web Integration, Video Logging and Tapeless Reception.
Etere MERP uses a single common interface and makes of it a natural evolution in the broadcast world since it is both, cross-functional and enterprise wide. All functional departments that are involved in operations or production are integrated in one system.
Among the several advantages derived from the use of an Etere MERP system, the following can be mentioned:
• Single database containing all data for the software modules across an entire company
• People in different departments can view and update the same information
• The computer security is guaranteed in all systems, it protects against both outsider and insider crime
• Combines and integrates the data of formerly separate applications
• Standardizes and reduces the number of software specialties previously required
• Substitute multiple complex computer applications with a single integrated system
• Replaces two or more independent applications and eliminate the need for external interfaces previously required. Visit us at the Etere’s booth (North Hall 1205) for information about products and solutions designed for broadcasting professionals, we will also be also offering custom special demos on hot products and solution topics. In order to arrange a meeting at this event, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your free NAB pass and experience an up close look at latest technologies and solutions with our Sales Team.
Register here using the Etere’s VIP Pass Code: LV3170.
See you in Las Vegas!